Dr. Sarah Neubauer
Dr. Sarah Neubauer is a Licensed Professional Counselor and graduate from the University of Arkansas doctoral program. She graduated from Baylor University with a Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience and then completed a Master of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Her clinical focus addresses the needs of individuals experiencing issues with eating disorders, body image, postpartum depression, trauma, and anxiety.
Dr. Neubauer’s counseling approach incorporates fostering a therapeutic relationship while encouraging change in areas that are problematic for clients. When working with individuals with eating disorders and postpartum depression, she believes that collaborating with other medical and allied health professionals is essential in the treatment. This ensures that clients are taken care of holistically.
- Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience, Baylor University
- Master of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Licensed Professional Counselor, University of Arkansas doctoral program
- Member of Baylor dance team during college
- Participated in a 5k when 9 months pregnant
- Plays doubles tennis with her mom
- Loves the Baylor bears (no matter if they have RG3 or not)