Linda holds a Master’s degree in Counseling and Marriage and Family Therapy and has17 years professional counseling experience. She enjoys helping teens, adults, and couples through difficult situations, relationship problems, trauma, grief, and losses to restore their emotional health. With compassion and non-judgmental care she works with her clients to diminish doubt and worry and instill hope, healing, and knowledge.
Linda has a unique understanding of the mind body connection because she was previously a Registered Nurse. She understands the life-style and emotional difficulties associated with managing physical and mental health conditions, stressful relationships, stage-of-life challenges, and care giving responsibilities.
She is certified in EMDR, trauma therapy, and a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors. Graduating in 2003 from John Brown University she has a Master of Science degree in Community Counseling and Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Master’s degree in Counseling and Marriage and Family Therapy from John Brown University
- Seventeen Years Professional Counseling Experience
- Certified in EMDR and Trauma Therapy
- Member of American Association of Christian Counselors
- My first job was a candy striper at the hospital in Okmulgee, OK when I was 16 years old.
- My favorite color is Crimson and I am a lifelong Oklahoma University sports fan.
- I’ve always had a lot of pets…at one time I had four cats and two dogs.
- When I was 10 years old, I loved for a year with my aunt and uncle in Hollywood, California and lived on the same block as actor, Dwayne Hickman, on the TV show, Dobie Gillis.